4N/5D Sri Lanka
- 04 Nights / 05 Days
- International, Srilanka
- 1 Night in Kandy with Breakfast
- 2 Nights in Nuwara Eliya with Breakfast
- 1 Night in Colombo with Breakfast
- Visit Pinnawala Elephant orphanage
- Kandy city tour with Cultural show
- Visit Royal Botanical Gardens – Peradeniya
- Nuwara Eliya & Colombo city tour
- Return airport transfers
- All Transfers & sightseeing on private basis
Day 1Arrive in Colombo – Pinnawala – Kandy – City Tour
Welcome to Sri Lanka. Arrive at Colombo airport and transfer to Kandy via Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. This 24 acres large elephant orphanage is an also breeding pace for elephants, the first elephant baby was born in 1984, and it has the greatest herd of elephants in captivity in the world. Arrive in Kandy and check in at hotel. Later proceed for Kandy city tour with cultural show. Overnight stay in Kandy.
Day 02 Kandy – Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast, transfer to Nuwara Eliya. En route visit Royal Botanical Gardens – Peradeniya. There are more than 5,000 species of trees, plants and creepers. Later visit Sri Hanuman Temple. Arrive in Nuwara Eliya the ‘Little England’ of Sri Lanka and check in at hotel. Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 03 Nuwara Eliya – Local sightseeing
This morning visit Seetha Aman Temple & Asika vatika. Where Seetha had kept captivity according to legend City tour in Nuwaraeliya. Later visit Gayathri Peedam. Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 04 Nuwara Eliya – Colombo – City Tour
This morning check out from hotel & transfer to Colombo. Colombo is the largest city and commercial capital of Sri Lanka. While on your city tour in Colombo you may visit famous places including Galle Face Green, the Viharamahadevi Park, National Museum, Twin World Trade Center towers, Old Parliament Building, Fort district, Independence Hall at Independence Square, and prominent Buddhist, Hindu, Islam and Christian places of worship. For shopping, you may visit Odel, House of Fashion, Beverly Street, Majestic City, Noritake, etc. Overnight stay in Colombo.
Day 05 Colombo – Departure
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home.
- Air fares
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category. Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.